DECT 603 AB Wireless Entry Phone System (Non-Keypad Version)
The 603 AB is a long range wireless entry phone system that uses DECT technology (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications). This type of wireless intercom works well where the property entrance is some distance away, such as a gated entrance.
The signal is very powerful and can pass through a single solid concrete, brick or stone wall up to 200 meters away. The total unobstructed range is a staggering 500 meters, with no loss of signal.
The intercom unit is completely weatherproof and has a stainless steel construction with a toughened acrylic trim. The unit is also fitted with an illuminated call button for use at night time.
A keypad option is also available, for code access.
DECT 603 AB Features
- Range of up to 500 meters (unobstructed open field)
- Working range of 200 meters (through 1 exterior concrete, brick or stone wall)
- Up to 4 handsets / indoor units per system can be used
- Stainless steel with toughened gloss acrylic trim
- Built in voicemail feature for missed callers
- Make internal calls between handsets
- Simple setup and install
- 2 year manufacturers warranty